Tuesday 7 June 2011

Summers back and so am I


 Exams are over for me and summer is practically here, well it's here in that the florals and neon brights are all over the shops even if the weather is still miserable. So, I have brought out the summer dress, even if I am still having to wear it with tights, maybe it will coax the sun out from where ever it is hiding, it is June after all! I was out shopping yesterday and the highstreet is full of small, festival style jewellery, it's all so cute, which is perhaps why my mantra for summer bright bracelets is 'how many can you fit on your wrists before it becomes problematic.' The answer is a lot in case you were wondering. I'm just checking in today, hoping that somebody out there is still reading, but I will be posting more often, so look out for my updates on my favourite summer trends; I'm thinking vans with ruffle socks, shorts with aztec print zests and festival style jewellery. Love and stuff x 

2 comments:

  1. lucky youuu! i still have to start exams!
    I really like floral patterns, and for summer they're perfect! :)
    I really love your hair colour! :)
    I'm following you too now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry but it seems that blogspot is not working right now, it doesn't let me follow you! I'll try again later!

    ReplyDelete