Thursday 10 November 2011

Cutting edge

As most of you can probably tell I change my hair alot, it's been almost every colour imaginable, we're talking, red, purple, orange, blond, brown... Ok, so not every colour but a fair few, it's been long and short and now it's settled in as mid-length just below my shoulders. I've been putting off dying it again because I don't want it to be in bad condition again, so I became ridiculously bored with my average looking hair, hence my new arrival, the undercut. I would like to say it was a spurr of the moment, 'what's the worst that could happen' type of decision, but it's something I've been contemplating for a seriously long time. I was too worried about what was going to happen when I decided I wanted to grow it out, I'm still not sure, but I guess that's something I will worry about when I get bored of it (knowing me not too far in the future). But anyway, I'm so glad I finally plucked up the courage to have it cut, I love it. I can hide it if I want to which is always good and when I part my hair in the middle you can't even tell it's there. And it's really, really fun to stroke when it's short. A lot of people hate it but what do you guys think? Love and stuff x
By Becki Harvey- http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckiharvey/

No comments:

Post a Comment