Tuesday 6 March 2012

Dressed for winter; ready for spring

I feel like I'm neglecting my page, I'm sorry! Everything's mega busy at the moment with school and just general life so I hardly have time to update. Seeing as it's March I'm living in hope of Spring, although I feel like a hope is all it's ever going to be at the moment- It's freezing! Luckily, this year I'm prepared. I spend practically every winter looking for a winter coat then in the end just give up as winter's nearly over by the time I find one that I like, I'm just not a massive layering fan. I just want summer! But this year, and brace your self people, this is a pretty big thing, I brought a coat! Ok, so it's not a big deal, but it is for me, it's really nice as well! I found it on ASOS and instantly fell a little bit in love, it's slightly over the top, but so perfect at the same time. It's full fur (fake obviously) and comes to  just above my knees with a cute as anything hood. It looks really nice with simple clothes, pretty and practical, what more could you want?! Love and stuff x 

No comments:

Post a Comment