Wednesday 7 March 2012

Birthday celebrations

So, last weekend was my 18th Birthday, I'm officially an adult. I feel old. I had a really nice weekend and it was such a good opportunity to dress up; Friday night I hit Brighton with a few friends (It was my moral obligation, clubbing on your 18th is a must!) I took the chance to wear my black top with the mesh panel at the front again, it's so nice, but not for everyday wear, it's pretty revealing! I wanted to make it more casual than when i wore it in my last post paired with a pink pleated skirt, so I matched it with a black high waisted tube skirt and black wedges, then my burgundy Harrington over the top for some colour. It was cute, and such a fun night overall. Saturday night was my much anticipated Narnia themed party! I love the Lion the witch and the wardrobe books and films so when my mum suggested a Narnia party, how could I resist?! My mum and some other lovely people spent the entire day preparing and transforming my house, and I must say they did a wonderful job. It wasn't fancy dress (although my brother did dress up as Mr Tumness, but that was mainly out of choice...) which meant I could wear the lovely Lipsy dress my mum brought me. It was really comfy and the sequins didn't scratch at all which I find other sequin clothes do, and the low back looked really nice. Love and stuff x



No comments:

Post a Comment