Saturday 12 January 2013

Uni sweet uni,

It's not quite home sweet home, but it will do! 
I've been thinking about starting a new blog for a while now, but then I figured why not start where I left off. So here I am! A lot has changed since I last posted, no longer am I blogging from the comfort of my big double bed at home, the bed has been replaced with a much smaller version (and definitely a lot less comfortable) and i'm sitting at a desk cluttered with work, art materials and empty alcohol bottles. Real world. I have arrived (Probably not, but a big step closer than this time last year) I'm 5 months into an art and design course in Lancashire, and while my southern heart is suffering from the constant surrounding of Northern accents it's safe to say i'm enjoying myself-possibly too much at times, but that's what university is for! I'm keeping it short for now, but i promise this time i'll be back. Love and Stuff X 

No comments:

Post a Comment