Sunday 13 January 2013

New shoes! Again.

Scrolling through my older posts new shoes seems to be a common theme, so to keep up with that tradition I thought I would post about the beautiful new shoes I brought yesterday. Unfortunately they're replacing a pair of black topshop boots with silver studded ends- topshop shoes are beautiful but their flats definitely don't last that long, which is disappointing. I've been looking for a pair of boots to replace them for a while now but haven't found anything I liked, until yesterday when I was in town and just couldn't keep myself from the office sale (student budget means shopping is fine as long as it's on sale, right?) and I found this beautiful new pair. The detailed studding is a little bit edgy but works really well, the boots go great with jeans but also paired with dresses and skirts which is what I was looking for. I'm almost certain they will last longer than my topshop ones, you can see they're built better- They're currently making their debut outing on my feet as i'm going out for dinner, I never want to take them off.On a different note i'm off to London in the morning for a few days on a trip with my course, being from near London i'm far less excited about it than most people but it still should be fun! I'll let you know how it goes. Love and stuff X

1 comment:

  1. What a pair of beauts! x

    http://thedaintybones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete