Thursday 31 January 2013

Abandon ship! (Apparel)


Instagram: abigaillllucy


Abandon ship's printed tee's are so nice. The pictures on them are so interesting, and a lot more original than most of the printed tops in shops at the moment. I loved this skull one the moment I saw it in a magazine last summer, the galaxy print just looked amazing! And courtesy of my lovely boyfriend remembering how much I liked it I am now the proud owner of it, yay! I'm wearing it today tucked into high waisted black skinnies which works really well because of the colours on the top.
Uni work is crazy at the moment, it feels like all I do is work! I have three projects on the go, which is completely draining but hopefully i'll get it all done soon.
On another note- look how long my hair has got! I'm so excited for it to be long again, I hated that inbetween awkward length, but it's finally getting there. Love and stuff X

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit tired of the skull trend but that shirt is really cool.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete