Friday 18 January 2013

Touched down in London town

 I'm back from London! I got back last night after a horribly long coach journey, I never thought I would be so glad to get back to uni. The trip was much more fun than I thought, although we visited so many galleries everything started to look the same after a while and we ended up walking SO far over the few days. We stayed in a hostel in Queensway which had three level bunk beds, who knew they even existed?! I settled for the middle, it seemed safer than about 8 feet off the ground on the top bunk! Myself and two of my course friends visited the ice bar (courtesy of my Dad who also took us out for dinner) which was incredible, so much fun; although very cold, I definitely thought I would be more used to it now after living up North since September! We also went to some bars around Camden and ended up cycling back after the tubes closed, which was an experience to say the least... also probably about as cold as the ice bar. I did manage to visit the Tim Walker exhibition at Summerset house though, which I would highly recommend- his work is so beautiful and the show was put together so well. I definite must see if you're in the area. Love and stuff X


At the ice bar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment