Thursday 9 September 2010

beanies

In typical English style the weather at the moment is being very unpredictable. But seeing as September has arrived I'm pretty sure nobody expects it to be very warm anymore, which is disappointing, seeing as i absolutely love the summer. But winter being around the corner does have some plus sides, like the fact that you can wear woolly hats! Hats are my absolute favourite thing to wear, in the summer i wear them in those long evenings but in the winter I'm hardly ever out of one, including when i sleep. Now, i have three fall back hats at the moment, my grey topshop slouchy beanie, my bright yellow topman slouchy beanie and of course the river island panda hat. My collection of winter hats is pretty big, but these three are the ones that i wear the most. Hats are pretty difficult to pull off properly and I'm not sure i do them justice to be honest, i am constantly reminded that i look like a gnome when i wear my slouchy ones, but i just don't care. They keep me so warm and i just love them. This winter I'm in search for a cable knit slouchy one with a bobble, maybe in blue...
You will have to excuse the pictures, i didn't have much time to take them, so they aren't very good. Love and stuff x

No comments:

Post a Comment