Monday 20 September 2010

stipey jeans anyone...?

Turns out my computer has broken, meaning i can no longer blog from the comfort of my bed and have had to leave the house to find another computer to keep my approximately 0 readers updated.
But anyway, I'm roughly two weeks into college and I'm wondering if it's too early to bring out the florescent stripey jeans? Now i know I'm completely backtracking after in my previous post saying how bored i was of stripes, but these jeans are in no way a safe fall back option, they are pretty out there. I have one red and black pair from Camden market which used to be my brothers when he was going through a 'grunge' phase and a green and black pair from the North Lanes in Brighton. I love them, but i constantly get weird looks when i wear them out and I'm not sure how well they will go down in college, especially since i have only just started making friends. Maybe i will leave it a few weeks...
I will leave you with pictures of my lovely jeans, they're really old, but seeing as i can't blog from my own computer anymore it's the best i can do for now. Love and Stuff x

No comments:

Post a Comment