Saturday 26 February 2011

Growing out and growing in.

Ashlee Simpson

So my hair dye is growing out, but it appears it's also growing in-to fashion?! 'Dip dye' has been slowly creeping into style, with people like Drew Barrymore letting there roots grow out, but now it's becoming more drastic, with the colours completely contrasting. I really like the look, especially with bright colours, but I'm slightly shocked that it's such high fashion! Essentially, you're going into a hair salon and asking them to give you roots, things people spend so much time trying to avoid! If my hair was long enough I would definitely 'dip dye' a fun colour, I've seen it done with turquoise on white blond and it is amazing! But for now I will just stick with my short hair, roots and all. Sorry for the bad quality of my own picture, it was taken on my computer. Love and stuff x

No comments:

Post a Comment