Wednesday 23 February 2011

Studs...

It's been a while again, but I have something so show you! I'm getting really into studs at the moment, and customising my clothes. Usually I stop with cutting the neck or sleeves of a t-shirt or the bottom off a skirt but I decided to experiment with it a bit more recently and I pierced studs around the coller of my shirt. I used a shirt I 'borrowed' of my dad a while back (hope you don't mind!) and took the studs of an old studded belt; It was much easier than I thought it was going to be as the studs pierced the fabric so easily, the only trouble I had was making sure they were all straight, but I thought it was successful, it makes a simple shirt look so much more interesting, but it's just as easy to wear. What do you guys think? Also, I think the shirt was from Tesco if anybody was wondering.Love and stuff x 

2 comments:

  1. that's a great idea! looks so pro and really makes the shirt that little bit more amazing. definately going to try this.

    ReplyDelete