Wednesday 2 February 2011

Let's talk piercings...

I'm just in one of those moods today, one of those amazing moods where I'm happy for no reason at all, maybe it's the new dragon top I'm sporting or the fact that my college day started at half past 12, who really knows. Anyway, here's the deal, I love piercings. I only have 6 at the moment, my first and second in my ears, top cartilage, tragus and nose, but I want more. At the moment I really want my septum pierced (the part in your nose) I really like it, but I think I'm too scared to ever get it done, apparently it's seriously painful... I also love bars across the back of your neck, they are so cool, and you can hide them when your hair is down or show them off when your hair is up. But I couldn't ever have one because I've heard sometimes implants surface and come up through your skin, which is kinda, erm, gross...And also because I have a problem with my spine it probably wouldn't be a good idea. I would consider having my lip pierced though, I really like them, but I think a lip and nose ring would be a bit too much... Perhaps I will jut stick with my six for now. I know piercings are sometimes controversial, especially facial piercings, what do you guys think of them? Love and stuff x
Unimpressive editing out of the nose ring

2 comments:

  1. me and pain don't mix well so piercings are scary for me, haha. i had my ears pierced when i was like 1. i think piercings show a lot of personality and personally i don't have anything against people who sport numerous piercings, i just think "you are so brave!". it's the same with tatoos really.

    gvadlln.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those piercings! but they wouldnt work on me:(
    http://thelmanblogi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete