Tuesday 11 January 2011

And so the shoe addiction continues...

I don't like going this long between my blogs, especially when such lovely people have been taking the time to read and comment on my posts. But I'm seriously swamped in school work (which I say all the time!) Even though my school work tends to include setting it all up around me and then getting sidetracked by watching TV online or blogging...But I'm definitely trying to keep on top of it all since the start of the new term. 
So i have to admit, it happened again, i brought new shoes, I know i should stop, it's getting ridiculous, but i figured they were too beautiful to miss out on! My respectable excuse was the zip on the back of my old heels keeps coming undone when i walk, meaning i twist my ankles, but then i realised, who needs an excuse to go shoe shopping?! They are wedges, which means they are amazingly comfortable and just generally beautiful. Although i haven't had a chance to wear them out yet because of the miserable weather and suede and rain definitely do not blend well.

The mess I call my life...
They might be my new favourite pair...

This is also the new shirt I brought in a lovely charity shop near my college the other day, it's on of the really thick warm ones i have always wanted. Love and stuff x    

2 comments:

  1. you definately do not ever need an excuse to go shoe shopping :D i love these wedges, suede wedges are everywhere so i'll be doing the same as you and bagging myself a pair too. let's hope the weather gets better soon!

    gavinabehindthelens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those shoes! i love that its a wedge too, which simply means intense comfort!

    ReplyDelete