Sunday 16 January 2011

Proof that I occasionally do some work...

I realised I always say in my posts how drowned I am in work, so I thought maybe I would show you some of what i have been working on recently (Although only from my photography, as I'm not sure how interested you guys would be in an analysis of techniques used in Hamlet or French verbs). So here are some pictures from my portfolio this year.

Landscapes [Hayle beach]

Sky [Hayle beach]

Water

Portraits

Landscapes
 All images copy right to Abigail Moss-Coomes. Please don't use my pictures. All my pictures are taken using a nikon D40 and standard nikon 18-55mm lens; which is scratched; that is what the curved mark in the top landscape images is.  Love and stuff x

3 comments:

  1. ohhh myyy, your photos are stunning, especially your landscape ones. do you have flickr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou:) I do, although I haven't added any pictures in a long time, but i will get around to doing it soon, so take a look. http://www.flickr.com/people/42223043@N04/ (I think this is the right link, let me know if not) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! :)
    the pictures are awesome!
    and I love you're slogan 'chasing perfection'
    really great.
    check out my blog sometime,
    http://applecherriemango.blogspot.com/
    xx

    cassie.

    ReplyDelete