Monday 12 December 2011

Growing out and growing in take 2

So, not all that long ago I posted about 'dip-dye' which at the time was only just showing its self on the fashion scene. And now around half a year later it's everywhere, It's no longer a trend that's such high fashion seeing it anywhere other than the catwalk is unusual. Personally I like the trend, I think some people pull it off better than others and I think certain colours can work really well. Anyway, in the exact same way as in my last post about this I've found myself in the same position. Unintentionally, very on trend. I've died my hair so many times the last dye I used didn't react well to going over the bleach and the chlorine from swimming has made the bleach blonder. So here I have it. Dip-dye. Love and stuff x



No comments:

Post a Comment