Thursday 1 December 2011

Playing dress up

I rarely get the chance to dress up, but with a lot of my friends turning 18 this year it seems to becoming a more regular thing which I absolutely love! So a few of my friends had a joint 18th a few weekends back, everyone was dressed up and looked extremely beautiful and I took the chance to show off my new 'body' (is that what they're called, it sounds weird?! Think leotard and you're there...). It's extremely revealing but I think when paired with the right outfit it can look nice, without showing too much skin. Body-con skirt couldn't have worked, so I paired it with a pleated skirt, I felt slightly childish at first, I haven't worn pleats since primary school, but when put into perspective the mainly see through top definitely aged the outfit slightly. In an attempt to look slightly more sophisticated I parted my hair in the middle, hiding my undercut, but I'm not 100% about it still, I think I'm a side parting girl through and through. So here goes, I'm leaving you with a picture of me and best friend Flora (completely outshone by her beauty and stupidly long, skinny legs), I know it's not the best outfit picture but I'm sure you get the general idea. Love and Stuff x 

2 comments:

  1. The outfit looks lovely, and I know what you mean about the parting, I just tried parting my hair in the middle and it just seems odd to get used to :')great blog!

    http://monykafashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that skirt is absolutely STUNNING! :D
    love it

    xx

    ReplyDelete