Thursday 22 December 2011

Charity shopping

 In true student style I have once again been raiding the charity shops, my thought process goes down the road of 'if it's from a charity shop I'm allowed to buy it no matter how poor I am'- it's for charity after all... Anyway, I honestly think the charity shops around where I live are some of the best, there's always nice clothes and they're so cheap, so it's a win win situation. The other day it was raining on my way home from college so I thought I would have a look in the shops while I waited for a lift home and ended up buying a beautiful new 'Dickies' check shirt, it's really thick and warm and just generally nice. I wore it out the other day when one of my friends had a Christmas meal for everyone (which was amazing by the way!) I wanted to dress nice, but obviously it was just a chilled thing so I wore a fitted black skirt and top tucked in and then threw my shirt over the top. It was really comfortable, I think this might be one of my favourite charity shop finds so far. Hope everyone is enjoying the festive season, Merry Christmas guys! Love and stuff x


No comments:

Post a Comment