Tuesday 9 November 2010

Coloured lipstick pleasee...

Red lipstick is classic and probably allways will be, black is edgy but allways hanging about the scene, but my new favourite has to be brown. It's probably a little bit weird, but i love it. I have one called 'chocolate' by colour which i found recently and fell a little bit in love with. Red and pink are fun and i do love them, but brown's just a bit more edgy which i deffinatly like. Blue and green put in an apperance on the red carpet recently, i'm thinking it was summer but i can't be sure, i haven't tried etiher but i'm thinking there possible just not gunna work, but i guess i can't judge untill i have tried it, maybe i will give it a go and get back to you. I am however on the hunt for a dark purple...i'm thinking that could work, it's like brown just a bit more interesting. I'm gunna have to keep it short again as i have french homework, but i'm hopeing i can master posting from my blackberry or at least drafting something which might mean anyone who bothers reading might get something a bit more interesting. Ohh, and here is my new favourite brown lipstick. Love and stuff x

No comments:

Post a Comment