Tuesday 16 November 2010

Dr Martens...

I haven't got round to taking my own picture
so here's one off the ol' google images. 
It's not as bad as it seems, i haven't brought yet another pair of shoes! (Well, technically i have...) After one day wearing my lovely patch work brogues i wrote about a while ago the patchwork ripped and my lovely shoes were no longer. As much as i would have loved to replace them with the same pair i decided against it...Another pair of Dr Martens anyone? I think so! I was going to go for some classic 'mod' oxblood red 12 holes, but i decided against it when i saw them in the shop, they just looked too clumpy and I'm only short so they would have come up uncharacteristically high... However the 8 hole brown ones i found with wool inside were ridiculously beautiful, and practical with the wool inside! I now have two pairs of D.M's, one 8 whole pink pair which lasted me about three years but are now gradually falling apart and my lovely new additions. Granted, they're pretty pricey, roughly £75, but they last for such a long time, it's defiantly worth it, especially considering all the lovely new colours they come in and like converse they look better with time.  I would like a pair in every colour please, then i can colour co-ordinate my whole outfit(Not that i have ever bothered doing that before..) And here they are, marvel at the in all there glory. Love and stuff x

No comments:

Post a Comment