Saturday 13 November 2010

hand me downs (Or ups)...

Allot of people have a problem with hand me down clothing, they want something new and on trend, designer if possible, thank you. I on the other hand absolutely love 'borrowing' other people's clothes (i use the term 'borrow' loosely as they hardly ever get returned). Shirts of my dad, cartoon tops of my little brothers, jumpers from my grandparents, if it's in the washing pile it's fair game. I love really big shirts that effectively work as dresses that i  can steal of my dad, he had a lovely one that he brought for a fancy dress party and only ever got to wear once and i have been wearing ever since, i recently got a sleeveless denim jacket exactly like i had been looking for which had once been my older brothers, passed down to my younger brother then passed to me. My new favourite pass me ups (from my younger brother) would have to be my dragon jumper and wolf t-shirt. They're quirky and kind of retro style, maybe even a little bit indie? They're something that you don't see many other people wearing as i don't think many people shop in there little brother's wardrobe, but best of all is that they're free :) On a different note, my hair is suffering after a party last night when somebody thought it would be funny to cut a chunk out, i know the partially shaved look is in, but i'm not sure the uneven look will be reaching the red carpet any time soon...Love and stuff x

No comments:

Post a Comment