Saturday 27 November 2010

Bandannas...

Bandannas are cool. Fact. I think they are one of those things that are always gunna look good and there are always people that are going to be wearing them. They were quite a big thing in the nineties, although I'm not sure the pirate look (tied over your hole head) is great...Roll them up, twist it a bit then tie it around your head, the little knot at the top just looks so perfect. I have a really nice black one with Chinese writing on it, which I acquired of one of my brothers and a pink one as well as another black one. If you just want  to shove your hair up they can make it look a bit more interesting, and definitely can make your whole outfit. They're more difficult to get hold of now, but there are some really nice ones  in 'Beyond retro' in Brighton, I definitely need to add to my collection, but I think they are slowly crawling back into fashion so will probably be easier to get hold of. The picture's not great, but I'm still ill, i apologise though, hopefully I will get better soon which would be good as I'm defiantly struggling to remember what healthy feels like; it also means I may be able to put some decent pictures up which will make a change... Love and stuff x

No comments:

Post a Comment