Friday 3 December 2010

Socks...And heels?!


It sounds wrong, but give it a chance... Its not like socks and sandles, which i agree is completely wrong, but somehow having the heel just makes it so much better, it's cute! Granted, it probably has to be a certain type of shoes and socks for it to work...But i find that my beautiful black heels from Newlook and creame socks with frills just work. I'm not sure if court shoes that have no front would work, but i haven't tried it, so i'm not sure. And the thing is i wear my socks and heals over fishnets, which mixes two trends in one(and keeps my feet warm!) It's edgy, but cute at the same time and you can mix it up depending on what socks you wear, patterned socks with black dress and black heels, so fun! I'm currently part way through my lovely five day weekend, thankyou snow! I'm not sure how well the hoodie works with the socks and heels, but it is cold and i was too eager to go and play in the snow than look for a nice dress that could look cute with it. Love and stuff x

2 comments:

  1. socks and heels are mega cute :)
    i need to try this out!
    i've also seen heels work with ankle lace socks too. new look are doing 1 pair for £1 at the moment in their sale. also have seen frilly ankle socks worn with brogues, looks good with a skirt and dress!

    gavinabehindthelens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete