Wednesday 15 December 2010

Turn it up...

'Turn in up' applies to both music and jeans; the louder the music the better and all though I'm not sure the same 'highter the better' concept works with turning up your jeans, but turn them to just above your ankle and you're sorted. Skinny jeans are getting boring, so turning them up is definitely the way forward, it just makes them look so much more interesting. It works really well with brogues(which i no longer have, but still miss)but it also works with converse, which is good for me as i have three or four pairs, even if some of them are worn to the point where they have split. Turned up jeans can have a kind of retroey feel(I'm giving myself some poetic licence here as I'm pretty sure this isn't a word...) especially when paired with the right top and just generally look cool; all though sometimes you do have to brave the cold, ankles out in winter?! Anyways, I'm off for a weekend in DISNEYLANDD! I'm so excited, you never are too old! Love and stuff x

1 comment:

  1. I do love jeans with turn ups. Thankyou for your comment on my blog!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete