Thursday 30 December 2010

Summer nails...

I'm hardly blogging elite, I'm lucky if my blog gets ten page views a day and i have no followers on the bloglovin' site. I'm not complaining, honest! I'm just saying, I'm hardly in the position to be welcoming a new blogger, yet this is exactly what i am going to do. My beautiful best friend has started blogging, and i guarantee it will be worth checking out. So, if you've got a minute, check her blog out :) http://oliviaemlyn.blogspot.com/  I don't have much else to post today, I'm ill again so have been sitting at home feeling sorry for myself putting off anything that could be seen as productive, such as the mountain of college work piling up next to me, or the mountain of clothes on my floor that need putting away (there's always tomorrow for those things...) But here's my new favourite thing. Yellow nail varnish. It reminds me of summer and makes me smile when the weather outside is miserable, and the contrast between this and my beautiful new purple lipstick is simply divine. Happy new year people! I hope the new year brings you everything you wish for. Love and stuff x

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SO LOVELYYY!!!:) i am ill too and stupid a level exams next week:( haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you is beautiful girl

    ReplyDelete