Tuesday 28 December 2010

Purple lipstick...

I said before in one of my posts that red and black lipsticks were completely different yet still always around and I was looking for the perfect new shade. Well I believe I have found it, MAC's 'cyber'. I spotted it in 'Marie Claire' a few months back and instantly adored it and even though the colour was much brighter in the magazine it's still beautiful. It's a really dark purple that edges on black which I think I prefer to another bright colour as I have so many metallic bright reds and pinks and this just has a completely different look to it. It looks really good paired with simple make up, as it really brings a whole look together, all though I haven't tried it with anything else yet, like smokey eyes but I think it might be a bit too dark and over the top? I will give it a go and see what I think about it. 
I braved the sales this morning and brought a cute shirt from republic and a new purse which I was much in need of as I have had my current one for 7 years (I'm not even joking). Love and Stuff x

1 comment:

  1. The lipstick looks great on you !
    I might give that Mac lipstick a try. Fed up wearin Red !

    http://chantellebentley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete