Thursday 9 December 2010

Buttoned up...


At some point, possibly around the beginning of the year boys started wearing there shirts and polo's with all the buttons done up and it is definitely a good look, so why has the trend not caught on to girls?! I've seen very few girls wearing there shirts with the buttons done up, all though it is definitely harder for girls to pull off. I do know someone however who pulls it of flawlessly, my beautiful friend Kayla, who has an amazing style and can pull off the buttoned up look  (and most other looks) better than i could ever dream of, i would be jealous if she wasn't so lovely. I do think that when you wear a shirt buttoned up it needs a necklace under the collar to finish it off, I'm not sure why but it just kind of feels incomplete with out one; the one in my picture is a bit too short, it needs to come down a bit lower, but I love cross necklaces even though i am in no way religious. That's all shirt wise, but I'm having blood tests tomorrow and I'm petrified of needles, wish me luck! Love and stuff x

No comments:

Post a Comment