Wednesday 22 December 2010

Decision time...

On my profile it says 'I can't remember what my natural hair colour is' but a few months after writing it I stand corrected; half of my hair is now my natural colour while the other half is bleached blond. The roots are getting slightly ridiculous now. But it's difficult to decide which colour to dye it, I've been dying my hair for years (which has taken its tole horrifically on the condition of it) which means I've now been most colours, bright red, orange, purple, brown, blond and blond with a red under fringe. Purple or red were probably my favourite, they're far more exciting than blond or brown, but I'm worried that either will wash out when i swim, and seeing as I'm currently trying to get a job as a lifeguard I'm not sure how well that will go down. Red's pretty popular at the moment, with stars like Rhianna sporting it, which makes me slightly less inclined to go red as for me disappearing into a crowd just isn't something i want to happen. I think the decision I have reached is a brown that will blend in with my natural colour so i can grow it out, but it's highly likely I will change my mind before i get round to dying it... Any ideas? Oh and i almost forgot, Merry Christmas! Love and stuff x

3 comments:

  1. very nice blog!!! :D
    pass to mine and follow me if u want....kisses francesca
    http://fashionmilkshake90.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally dear abi i think you should go purple... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, your hair is awesome :) Die it whatever colour! i've followed you, hope you can return the favour :)

    itsfashionamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete