Sunday 26 December 2010

Shoe lust...

Topshop
Hope everybody had a good Christmas! I'm straight back online lusting over some beautiful shoes i have been eyeing up for a while... Firstly we have the top shop boots, which i have just discovered are on sale which only makes my love grow stronger. They have a platform front which means they can be higher and still comfy with a fleece top which is just generally beautiful and seeing as they are high boots it means it's far less likely my far too flexible ankles are going to turn over and break whilst walking in them. They are just generally so beautiful, and i think i need them. 
River island 
Tesco

Secondly, from river island, suede lace up desert boots. I really like desert boots, and I've been contemplating buying some for a while, but I wasn't sure about them, and then I discovered the heel versions, which are absolutely amazing. I always swore that wedges were hideous, but then I met these and changed my mind. They look adorable and so comfy, they can be casual or dressed up. Although I'm definitely not sure about these particular ones, is the heel and suede contrasting too much? I'm not sure... But i will definitely be keeping my eyes on these in the future. Thirdly, and lastly I've spotted another pair of suede lace ups, but this time from tesco( there is nothing wrong with clothes shopping in tesco). In a way it kind of mixes the two previous shoes, as they are wedged boots. The more I look at them in fact the more I like them; although I would wear the top bit folded down rather than up like it is in the picture.
So many shoes so little money...Love and stuff x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! love all those boots, esp the top ones!


    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice blog ;) and shoes <3
    hope u like mine http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have 3 words for you..............
    YOU LIKE WEDGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    god i am so very right all of the time ha

    ReplyDelete