Friday 19 November 2010

Hand knitted

I'm posting allot recently, but I'm ill and seriously lacking motivation to do any form of real work...But on the plus for you guys it means you can hear about my lovely knitted jumper that my Mumma made when she was younger and i have now acquired. I used to wear it to sleep in, but then i realised how cool it was and it now makes regular much needed outings into the world. It's pretty old and hand knitted, so it's starting to look a but scruffy and has whole near the bottom, but i think, like allot of clothing it makes it look more interesting, it gives it more character. It's really warm, and truly lovely. On a different, possibly more exciting topic, i saw a coca-cola Christmas advert on TV last night which means it's definitely nearly Christmas, which means out comes the Christmas jumper (Well, it would be coming out if i hadn't been wearing it all year...) Come to think of it, since I've been wearing my current one all year it doesn't really count as a Christmas jumper anymore...I think a new one may be in order! Before i leave you all i would just like to express my excitement for the fact that it is only 35 sleeps until Christmas , yayayayayyayayayayaayayayyayayay! Here's my beautiful knitted jumper my Mumma made, forgive me for the state I'm in, hopefully i will get better at some point soon.  Love and stuff x

No comments:

Post a Comment